- Decorticate the prawn and keep the tales in carapace waiting one ice.
- Prepare 1 pint sauce using the fish fumet, the prawns' bodies and the claws, the minced vegetables and about 3.3 lbs. tomatoes.
- Cut the eggplant in round slices. Then, put them in a pan with olive oil. Afterwards, pose them on a piece of linen to absorb the oil. Poach the prawn tales for a few minutes.
- Hack the basil.
- Decorticate and cut the prawn tales. Place them as medallions with the eggplants in an individual round 3.9 in mould (bowl), overlapping. Add basil and one spoon reduced Nantua sauce.
- Put the whole in the oven at 428 degrees F for about 10 minutes.
- Remove them from the mould and place them on a serving dish. Cover it with one spoon Mornay sauce, place some Nantua sauce around each piece and gratinate. Decorate with the rest of the tomatoes cut in dice.