- Wash the rice 5 times and put it in a saucepan with water. Let it soak for 30 minutes.
- Put the lid on it. Cook for 5 minutes on a strong flame and 5 minutes on a weak flame. Then let it rest for 15 minutes aside, off flame.
- Put the rice in a mixing bowl and stir with a fork to cool it down.
- Melt the sugar with salt and vinegar. Add this mixture to the rice and stir well. Adjust the seasoning. Hack 0.7 oz. black olives and 0.7 oz. preserved tomatoes and mix them.
- Take a papier film, make squares of 10 cm each, and put the olive-tomato mix in the middle. Then, make 4 balls with the rice and put them on top. Close the film and keep it aside.
- Mince the shallot and blanched garlic, cut the yellow and red peppers en brunoise, meaning into very small cubes of 0.08 inches, as well as the ginger. Wash everything, before boiling it for 2 minutes in oil. Then keep it aside.
- Hack the chive and put it aside.
- For the black olive emulsion, put all the ingredients in a mixer and keep this mixture aside.Afterwards, mix all the ingredients for the parsley oil and keep it aside.
- Cook the red mullet fillets in a pan with olive oil for 1 minute on each side.
- Lukewarm the pure sauce and add 1 tbsp. hacked chive. Put this pure sauce in a Chinese porcelain saucer.
- Put some parsley oil on the bottom of each dish and place the cooked red mullets on it. At the side of the Chinese saucer, depose the sushi, which you should reheat for 15 seconds in a microwave beforehand. Finally, pour the pure sauce on the red mullet fillets.
- Sprinkle some fleur de sel (high-quality sea salt) over it and serve it directly.